Why Work Here? A low-cost airline, JetBlue offers myriad job opportunities for individuals from diverse skill backgrounds. As with most airlines, the company offers flight benefits to nearly 90 destinations across North America for all employees in addition to providing industry-standard compensation. Full- and part-time openings persist alongside seasonal opportunities. The flexibility of hours creates perfect opportunities for employed individuals seeking supplemental income and students with little-or-no work experience. Career-minded job seekers stand great chances to land career-track jobs by starting in entry-level positions. With more than 15,000 workers currently employed and growing operations, the company allows work hopefuls to rest easy knowing available jobs remain secure.
JetBlue Online Application Process
JetBlue exclusively offers applications online. Simply log in to the online job portal: http://work-here.jetblue.com/ and read the list of instructions below to successfully apply.
- Find the job search page to click on View My Account to create a new profile for application submission.
- Applicants should fill in all necessary personal information, create passwords, and click through to upload cover letters and resumes.
- Next, applicants must search for open jobs. Click the search tab at the bottom or top of the page.
- Candidates may search for positions based on location, position type, area of interest, and date posted.
- Apply via LinkedIn, click the add to job cart button for later submission, or choose the apply now option.
- Choosing apply now prompts users for a cover letter and resume immediately. The next page requests personal information already filled in with the profile information provided earlier.
- Continuing on, applicants must answer questions concerning age and work eligibility. The next section asks for veteran and disability statuses.
- The following questions require identification of skills related to the position and personal objectives for employment at JetBlue. The application then requires past employment and education information along with references or any additional relevant document.
- Complete and submit the application after careful review.
Find work within the airport operations crew and serve as the first point of contact with customers. Candidates should possess elevated customer service skills to receive serious consideration for operations positions. Grounds crew operations openings remain available for individuals interested in aircraft preparation and safety. With tasks like loading baggage and fueling aircraft, grounds crew positions allow applicants displaying hardworking characteristics and desires to succeed fruitful employment opportunities. In-flight options for flight attendants persist along with additional jobs, such as reservation specialists and information technology positions. Pilot and other specialized positions remain available online for individuals with proper certifications.
Eligible employees gain access to medical, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance. Flexible spending accounts and disease management programs prove accessible, as well. Financial benefits include both 401(k) retirement plans and Roth IRA plans. Guaranteed profit-sharing and stock-purchase plans also become available as for individuals achieving senior roles. Additional financial benefits include access to airline credit unions and self-directed accounts. Employees also report flexible scheduling and intensive training programs as attractive employment benefits.
Helpful Tips For Applying
Candidates 16 and older may apply online for various JetBlue positions. While not required, applicants should submit resumes and cover letters to display dedication to work for the airline. Before filling out applications for specific jobs, workers should read the skill requirements of each job. Include any relevant experience related to the jobs desired. Ensure resumes and other writing portions remain free from grammatical and spelling errors. Keep in mind offering open schedule availability attracts greater attention than restrictive work availabilities.
How To Follow Up After Applying Online
Applicants may find the status of applications by clicking on Application Status within user profiles. However, aspirants must wait for initial contact from recruiters. Once notified, job hopefuls should expect a phone interview to follow. Well-thought-out, genuine answers often produce in-person interview offers. Practicing for phone interviews develops consistency and smooth delivery of responses to questions.