Why Work Here?
A restaurant focused on high-quality raw ingredients, classic cooking styles, unique interior designs, and quick service, Chipotle first opened in 1993. The chain respects the environment, suppliers, and animals. By rewarding employees with opportunities, the company culture of locations is apparent and offers exceptional experiences for would-be associates. Locations reside in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Canada. Annual revenues are around $3.2 billion.
Representing a company that offers more than just a paycheck, Chipotle allows team members to build satisfying careers. Team members learn from the ground up how to handle multiple sectors of the restaurant industry from cooking and sanitation to serving food and operating a register. Entry-level positions are available as both part-time and full-time opportunities, with no experience necessary. Approximately 45,000 workers enjoy access to exceptional work benefits packages, flexible scheduling, and friendly environments. Room for advancement is also possible in management or corporate career fields.
Chipotle Online Application Process
An online application form begins the hiring process for individuals eager to begin careers with the well-known restaurant. http://careers.chipotle.com/. Easy-to-follow directions on how to complete applications online are listed below:
- To begin, candidates select between working in a restaurant or working at the corporate headquarters. Click Learn More under the appropriate category.
- For entry-level restaurant job titles, select Search and Apply, then enter details for category, country, state, and city or enter a keyword. Potential employees then select job titles and read through descriptions.
- After selecting apply now, online profile creators may join the talent community with names and contact details. The community sends out updates on new listings. You may also skip this step and move on.
- The actual application appears afterwards and requests contenders to accept or decline the privacy agreement. Previous applicants may now enter usernames and passwords. New users must create accounts by filling in the blanks.
- Aspirants then arrive at the beginning of the application form. Here, job seekers can upload resumes or continue without one. Contenders may also upload other attachments, such as cover letters, references, and portfolios, on the next page.
- The following screen prompts candidates to enter personal information. Details like phone numbers, addresses, salary requirements, and the ability to relocate are required. A short questionnaire about current age and history with Chipotle appears on the page, as well.
- Two following pages inquire about previous education and experience. Employer information and details about the schools attended are necessary to move on.
- Applicants can add references on the next page. Online users may continue without adding one.
- An e-signature is required on the succeeding page. The application ends with a tax credit questionnaire and a final review of the completed form. Hit Submit to end the process.
Within the restaurant chain, interested applicants select between restaurant openings and corporate positions. Opportunities consist of crew member, kitchen manager, apprentice, general manager, and restaurateur. As entry-level crew members, employees work directly and indirectly with customers to ensure quality and quick service. The average salary package for a team member begins at $28,000. After gaining some experience in the kitchen, individuals may progress into management and pay rates as high as $36,000 a year. In the corporate offices, applicants are eligible for positions in administration, customer service, information technology, advertising, and operations.
Employment benefits range from wellness- to performance-based perks and everything in between. Over time, staff members can participate in health, dental, and vision coverage. Financial planning assistance, like 401(k) retirement plans, stock purchase programs, discounts, and tuition reimbursement, are available, as well. Workers also enjoy paid time off and paid breaks. Further job benefits, which reward employees for dedication, include free meals, uniforms, and discounts on other wellness programs.
Helpful Tips for Applying
Candidates must allot ample time to complete Chipotle applications online. The process may take up to an hour, depending on the number of employers, institutions, and references. Advisably, applicants should gather the necessary information ahead of time and only include relevant. Potential workers should easily fit into company culture, care about the environment, and provide excellent customer service. Resumes must highlight excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
How to Follow Up After Applying Online
Turnaround on applications usually takes place in as little as a few days. Hiring leaders typically contact contenders by phone to schedule in-person interviews. Candidates may also choose to follow up on applications in person. On-the-spot interviews are possible during off-peak hours.