Why Work Here? Recognized as a top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise, Baskin-Robbins ranks as one of the largest chains of ice cream specialty shops. By providing customers quality and value, the over 7,300 company retail locations maintain presences in around 50 countries. Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins developed the concept and brought life to the idea in 1945. More than a 1,000 flavors of delicious ice cream remain available with little pink sampling spoons to try each, which ensures consumers select the right product. In addition to premium ice cream, the retailer offers beverages and specialty frozen desserts. Parent corporation Dunkin’ Brands bases operations out of Canton, MA.
The specialty shop serves approximately 300 million customers annually. Baskin-Robbins satisfies the needs of such a large customer base by hiring thousands of entry-level associates. The fun and exciting environments create smiles and mirror the passion workers maintain for irresistible treats. The company claims the title of ultimate first job experience with plenty of room for advancement. Staff members enjoy the creativity of work days whether decorating cakes or utilizing interpersonal skills with patrons. Employment rewards entice hard work by granting flexible scheduling, personal and professional growth, discounts on products, and extensive worker benefits packages.
Baskin-Robbins Online Application Process
Job hopefuls apply online through the Dunkin’ Brands career site in order to gain hiring consideration. Individuals must go to the following site to create profiles: https://careers.dunkinbrands.com/. The application process sits listed below:
- The parent company utilizes the services of IRecruitment to post new job openings and allow users to register online profiles. The home page displays links to new jobs, an advanced search, benefits, the recruitment process, the company website, and the culture of workers. On the right side candidates may select Register Today to begin the process.
- Employment contenders provide a login email, last and first names, and newly generated passwords. New users click Submit to continue.
- The following page asks applicants to upload resumes or continue without one. An actual application appears afterwards.
- During the first few sections, job seekers provide basic information like contact details and sources for locating positions. Candidates may also choose to upload supplementary information like cover letters, transcripts, or recommendation letters.
- Next, online contenders arrive on the qualifications and skills page where previous employment and education need to be provided. Specific details, such as name of former employer, length of employment, acquired skills, and level of schooling, all prove necessary. Applicants may also add information about references.
- The third step of the hiring process requires aspirants to enter preferences for locating jobs of interest. Potential employees select job categories, locations, and desired salary options. Online profiles creators hit Finish to continue.
- Individuals now select positions to add to a basket and apply for. After the basket stands full, users click Job Basket and then the logo which means apply now. Under the application category, candidates select Step 1 of 3: Review Account and Next.
- Optional information about gender, ethnic origin, and veteran status appear. The last step serves as a review for the entire application before moving onto an assessment to judge personality traits and related skills. The application successfully submits afterwards.
Talented individuals pursue employment with Baskin-Robbins as entry-level workers. Typically, candidates with little experience select the job title of crew member. Detail-oriented employees work in fast paced environments by delivering high-quality products. On a normal day, workers take and fill customer orders, clean up, stock inventory, and provide world-class customer service. The average pay rate for such an opportunity begins at $9.00 plus commission from patron tips. Openings for managerial roles also frequently become obtainable and range from crew leader and assistant manager to store supervisor and district manager. Often, staff leaders must create schedules, delegate responsibilities, and ensure high productivity. Salary packages start at $12.00 an hour and climb to over $50,000 annually for experienced personnel. Other opportunities also prove accessible in the corporate offices in fields like finance, marketing, and product development.
Dunkin’ Brands rewards team members with exceptional job perks to ensure positive morale. To begin, eligible workers receive free and discounted products. Additional employment benefits may include everything from medical insurance and dental coverage to basic life insurance and short-term disability. An employee assistance program provides confidential counseling and information to employees and household members. The company also supports financial well-being with 401(k) retirement plans and employee stock purchase plans. Paid time off includes vacation, holiday, sick, and personal time. Furthermore, after six months of service, staff may gain upwards of $5,000 in tuition assistance.
Helpful Tips for Applying
Current employees demonstrate a desire to help customers maintain experiences. Candidates should showcase interest in the food industry and customer service. Resumes must highlight previous experience or skill sets pertaining to the specific job of interest. By gathering information ahead of time, the application process should only take a few minutes. Many of the Baskin-Robbins locations operate as franchises with unique hiring practices. Aspirants should arrive in person to request information about jobs available as well as application forms.
How to Follow Up After Applying Online
Applicants should receive emails or phone calls within a few days to several weeks, depending on the current needs for new staff members. Occasionally, unqualified candidates do not receive notification. Individuals interested in learning about the statuses of applications should call or arrive in person to directly request updates. Online profile creators may login and check the statuses listed on the main career page. By applying to multiple locations, contenders increase the likelihood of receiving hiring consideration.